Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sleeping Beauty


I have been told that I am neglecting sharing luxury items for men on this site. Unfortunately it's a truth I can not deny, so today's post is about a certain someone who finds that he sleeps best when wearing a certain silk fushia eye mask that was not purchased for his use, which clearly shows men can find some use in the items I write about. Though no Holly Golightly this certain male someone highly recommends wearing a sleeping mask for a guaranteed restful night's sleep because it can help block out distracting light and other visual stimuli. And as an aside it allows those of us not wearing one to make certain hand gestures that will go unnoticed by said wearer.

Today I purchased a black satin and silk sleep mask for $1.99 from my favorite sell out store, Lot-Less. Maybe tonight I will be able to reclaim my fushia mask.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails